The PG and Research Department of English, C.T.T.E. College for Women, Chennai, is organising its Annual Students’ Conference on January 24, 2023. The theme for this Conference is Indian Indigenous and Tribal literature.
Papers may be related to, but not restricted, to the following topics in the context of Indian Indigenous and Tribal literary texts written/translated in English:
- Indigenous Studies
- Adivasi Literature
- Dalit Literature
- Folklore Studies
- Folk Songs
- Folk Tales
- Adivasi/Tribal Food Culture
- Cultural Marginality
- Translation Studies
- Subaltern Studies
- Abstracts (length of 250 words and a list of 5 key words) can be sent via email to [email protected] by December 16, 2022.
- Full paper, within 4000 words in MLA Style, should be submitted by January 9, 2023.
- Abstract and paper must contain the name of the author, complete address, email id and mobile number.
- Abstract and paper should be in Times New Roman, 12 point and 1.5 spacing.